- Manufactured of "Commercial Level Grade" carbon steel (#304 stainless steel or sheet bronze alloy #280-Muntz) of 16-gauge minimum thickness
- Formed of one-piece metal comprising of integral trim and span fire rated shaft walls.
- Provided with listed interface anchorage and UL labeled accordingly
- Manufactured of "Commercial Level Grade" carbon steel of 18-gauge minimum thickness (available in 14-gauge or 16-gauge if required)
- Fabricated to enclose sound absorbing material of 1.25" minimum thickness
- Rated for 1-1/2 hour fire resistance and UL labeled accordingly
- Can be clad with stainless or bronze
- Manufactured standard as a quality aluminum (bronze or nickel-bronze) sill with a grooved slip resistant surface
- Provided with anchors to fasten to floor slab or optional sill support angles
- Formed of zinc coated steel, 10-gauge minimum thickness, extending the full travel of the door(s)
- Anchored securely to the unit frame, adjacent wall, or beam above
Hanger Cover Plate (when provided)
- Fabricated of 16-gauge zinc coated steel extending the width of the opening or the full travel of the door(s)
Struts (when provided)
- Formed of zinc coated steel 10-gauge minimum thickness; or of structural angles, as required
- Fabricated of 16-gauge minimum thickness zinc coated steel extending the full width of the opening, fastened to header and sill of floor above.
Toe Guard And Dust Cover
- Fabricated to be similar to fascia material but beveled to 60-degree angle to fasten to wall below the sill and above the header
- All metal surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and treated to prevent corrosion
- Enamel finishes are coated with EPA compliant primers and top coated with quality baking enamels cured to a 3-mil minimum thickness.
- Bronze materials are coated with a factory applied strippable lacquer for job site repair when necessary.
View/ Download Entrance Options Brochure - 987 kb pdf